Thinking of being a Book Author or Book Editor? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your proposal, ask about your options and get answers to your questions. We publish different types of book formats, designed to offer you flexibility and a variety of options to choose from.
Researchers and experts are welcome to propose, organize, and edit books around topics of their interest and expertise.
You will be the Editor-in-Chief of the book once your book proposal is approved by our acquisition editorial board. As an Editor-in-Chief, you will get rewarding benefits for your contributions.
In your proposal file, please include the following details: (options marked with * are mandatory, the rest can be proposed later on)
1. Proposed book title*
2. Preface, or a brief introduction/description of the book*
3. Topic(s) of the book*
4. Objectives of the book*
5. Proposed editorial board
6. The Book’s target audience
7. Publishing schedule*：
A. Proposal Submission Deadline
B. Notification of Acceptance
C. Full Chapter Submission
D. Review Results Returned
E. Final Chapter Submission
8. Promotion and managing plan as an Editor-in-Chief
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Regular topics (in addition to theses and dissertation) are published for a fee of $850. Author’s benefits include the following:
1- 68% royalty (annually) on the net profit.
2- Two complimentary (free) printed copies shipped via United States Postal Office (USPS) standard delivery to the country/city of the author.
3- The publication fee ($850) includes the following:
a- Registered US ISBN
b- Typesetting and cover design
c- Formatting and indexing
d- Distribution to major booksellers (Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, etc.)
e- The book will be available internationally for purchase online
f- Basic marketing and promotion
We also offer book editing and translation to English. For a quote, please contact us.
Recent on-demand topics are published free of charge if accepted for publication by the editorial board. We offer 24% royalty (annually) on the net profit.
Prospective authors interested in publishing a book with Ohio Publishing Group should submit an abstract of their book.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the editorial board and a decision is made within 2-4 weeks.
1. To have a copywrite: A good-quality edited book is often read by more people than a journal article because it can be adopted as textbooks on graduate courses so that research work and knowledge can reach a wider audience. Therefore, it is great opportunity to have the copywrite of lectures notes as a book chapter.
2. Leaving a legacy: The chapter that you write and publish lives on forever. Authors write to connect with other people around the world. Book can travel further and faster. This legacy can change lives.
3. Stand out from competitors: A book chapter raises the profile of the author and may result in future opportunities. When you update your Curriculum Vitae on any site or for an application, don’t forget to mention that you are an author. You have now moved ahead of the competition.
4. High quality standards: High-level quality peer-review, production and publishing processes. Authors can track the progress of the publication process. Print copies are also available for purchase on demand.
5. Fame: This can become the basis to be invited to give a talk on the social media, radio or at a college/literary festival. A talk on a topic on which the book is based or on the book itself or other topics that could emanate from the book.
6. Creditability: Writing a book or contribution chapters to a book establishes creditability for you as a person, entrepreneur and professional. It proves you an expert in your domain. It develops a feeling amongst the public that you are genuine (after all media has endorsed you) and safe for them to deal with.
7. Share your knowledge & Contribute to the world: If you think you have a unique idea and it might be beneficial for the society, the best thing you can do is to write about it so that others can learn and improve on that. Never let your idea go ashtray. This is one of the noblest reasons for sharing your knowledge and experience on a specialized topic.
Salivary Antioxidants and Physicochemical Characteristics Related to Oral Health Status among a Group of Old Adults
Author: Baydaa Ahmed Yas
The role of oxidants in aging process and many diseases including oral diseases and how different antioxidants work in positive direction to reduce or eliminates these problems encouraged the effective use of salivary antioxidants biomarkers as a tool for diagnosis and monitoring of many oral and systemic diseases. This book includes a literature review that covers theaging process, salivary antioxidant system, dental caries and periodontal diseases; the human sample, materials, equipment and methods used; results and finally the discussion and conclusions.
Oakland Publishing and Quality Conferences
Mason, OH, USA
Copyright © 2020 Oakland Publishing and Quality Conferences - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder